Sunday, July 9, 2023

wildly and dangerously free








It is a strange and magical fact to be here, 
walking around in a body, 
to have a whole world within you and a world at your fingertips outside you. 

It is an immense privilege, 
and it is incredible that humans manage to forget the miracle of being here … 

It is uncanny how social reality can deaden and numb us 
so that the mystical wonder of our lives goes totally unnoticed. 
We are here. 
We are wildly and dangerously free.





~ John O'Donohue
from Anam Cara




1 comments:

apnathikaana said...

I'm so glad I found Fleuri Spa! Their facials are the best I've ever had. The estheticians are so skilled and they use the highest quality products. I always leave feeling refreshed and with glowing skin. I highly recommend their facial Spa Thornhill facial for anyone looking to improve their skin's overall health and appearance and to reduce the signs of aging.